Zjuzdme.org

On the joy of being clothes free
  • Sunday Noon Nudist, May 15, 2022
    by Paul on 15 May , 2022 at 10:00

Bouncing away the day.

• Superheroes are on their way
    by Paul on 14 May , 2022 at 09:20

Yes. The book is unleashed onto the unsuspecting public. The book is available at Amazon, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.nl, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.ca, Amazon.au, Barnes&Noble, Apple iTunes, Kobo, Google Playstore, Tolino, Amazon POD (paperback), Vivlio. Yes, even the paperback is out now. It went faster than I had thought! I hope you enjoy the story. Superheroes do not need capes!

• Sunday Noon Nudist, May 8th, 2022.
    by Paul on 8 May , 2022 at 10:00

Naturism has no age. Have a great, nude Sunday!

• Announcement. About superheroes.
    by Paul on 4 May , 2022 at 09:15

Yes, ladies and gentlemen and people who don’t fit either or any description… There is a new book coming out on May 14th of 2022. It’s about superheroes. Superheroes that don’t wear capes. Or anything else. Let me tell you what the book is about: Pat and Jody are friends. Together with some other friends … Continue reading “Announcement. About superheroes.”

• Sunday Noon Nudist, May 1st, 2022
    by Paul on 1 May , 2022 at 10:47

Do you get the picture? 😀

• Pajamas. Why?
    by Paul on 27 April , 2022 at 11:09

I ve been trying to find out why people wear night-clothes. Pajamas. Nightgowns. Nightshirts. Seriously. Why? I did some research and found that the “pajama” was copied from the clothing of Indian Maharajas and Rajas. They didn’t wear them to bed. Instead their pajamas were “recorded as the “uniform” of both the Indian gentry and … Continue reading “Pajamas. Why?”

• Sunday Nudist, April 24, 2022
    by Paul on 24 April , 2022 at 10:00

Beach bum? Or rock bottom?

• My belief is nudity
    by Paul on 20 April , 2022 at 11:47

With the Easter weekend behind us, I suddenly wonder why so many people still have problems believing that the nude life can be a good life. Yes, ‘naturally’ there will always people who think they’re right and we’re wrong, but isn’t it odd how strong and lopsided ‘belief’ can be? Christians are told to believe … Continue reading “My belief is nudity”

• Wanted: Superheroes
    by Paul on 17 April , 2022 at 14:29

Folks, don’t laugh. I am very serious. I need 2 superheroes. Even worse, I need two nude superheroes. And why? I have a book cover to fill. So far, the cover looks like this. Not much there, huh? I agree. It needs people. Superhero people. And that is where this cry for help comes in. … Continue reading “Wanted: Superheroes”

• Sunday Noon Nudist, april 17, 2022