Zjuzdme.org

On the joy of being clothes free
  • Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 9 May , 2021 at 10:00

Just nude people having a relaxed, fun time. What’s the fuss about them, I keep wondering.

• World Naked Gardening Day
    by Paul on 5 May , 2021 at 12:13

It happened again last Sunday. May 1st. Too bad for many people that the weather in many places was too cold (northerly wind and a lack of sunshine) but on Twitter I saw lots of brave ones going outside and looking after plants, trees, gardens and what not. What I found interesting this year was, … Continue reading “World Naked Gardening Day”

• Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 2 May , 2021 at 10:00

Not a picture but an amazing piece of body painting this week. Someone sent this video to me and I just had to share it. Have a good day, everyone!

• I worked so hard for this body
    by Paul on 27 April , 2021 at 23:40

It is what I read in a tweet a while ago. A lady was very proud of her figure, and with reason. She looked fit and all that. The tweet, however, didn’t end there. The whole tweet was: I worked so hard for this body that I am allowed to wrap it up nicely. Yes. … Continue reading “I worked so hard for this body”

• Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 25 April , 2021 at 10:00

The freedom to play.

• Equatorial Guinea body painting festival.
    by Paul on 21 April , 2021 at 12:06

Body painting never fails to impress me. I’ve been at a festival where a few people were painted. It’s impressive to see how the human skin transforms into something amazing; a walking canvas, an animal or a part of nature. You may know that “we” were not the first people to do that. Indigenous people … Continue reading “Equatorial Guinea body painting festival.”

• Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 18 April , 2021 at 10:00

Happy days will be back again!

• Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 11 April , 2021 at 10:00

When will this kind of freedom be reality?

• That bodies thing
    by Paul on 7 April , 2021 at 12:05

After seeing the umpteenth (absolutely well-meant) comment “Lovely bodies” on a picture with naked bodies, I suddenly thought: “Is naturism really about the bodies?” When I go to a naturist beach, resort, place, something somewhere, I like to meet people. Not too many, but real people. I know people have bodies – that bit becomes … Continue reading “That bodies thing”

• Sunday Noon Nudist
    by Paul on 4 April , 2021 at 10:00

It’s body painting time again! Nothing beats a colourful nude person.