On the joy of being clothes free
- Sunday Nudist, Oct 2, 2022.by Paul on 2 October , 2022 at 10:00
Some people live to disobey!
- British Naturism member boostby Paul on 28 September , 2022 at 09:59
(No, I’m not a British Naturism member.) During the COVID-19 years that now don’t hover over us so loomingly any more, I was pleasantly surprised to read, via many sources, that naturism was getting more attention and followers. Most probably because people were working from, and staying at home much more, and so they understood … Continue reading “British Naturism member boost”
- Sunday Noon Nudist, Sept 25, 2022by Paul on 25 September , 2022 at 10:00
- Social naturist mediaby Paul on 21 September , 2022 at 14:27
I’m curious which ones you use, and especially “Why”? There are tons of social media out there in internet land. Sometimes it’s as if there’s a new one born every day. Everyone knows about Twitter, which so far is a reasonably good naturist place. That is: until someone decides your account is bad and reports … Continue reading “Social naturist media”
- Sunday Noon Nudist, Sept 18, 2022by Paul on 18 September , 2022 at 10:00
This season is coming again in the Northern hemisphere. Indoor sports events!
- Nudity and childrenby Paul on 14 September , 2022 at 12:17
Ohhhh, yes. Touchy topic. I know. That’s why I pick it. To kick in an open door: children are the future. I am quite certain that most people will agree with that. Children, then, are also the future of naturism, nudism, the clothes-free lifestyle, or whatever label you care to slap on it. We all … Continue reading “Nudity and children”
- Sunday Noon Nudist, Sept. 11th 2022by Paul on 11 September , 2022 at 10:00
A summer swim? 🙂
- The eighth weekby Paul on 7 September , 2022 at 12:07
At the moment of writing this, I’m in my eighth week of almost total nakedness. The weather has been amazing here over the past couple of months. Hot even. Yes, also much too dry, which is an unfortunate bonus, but with respect to being clothes-free, it was fantastic. I only wore the least bit of … Continue reading “The eighth week”
- How people react…by Paul on 31 August , 2022 at 09:58
…when seeing a nude person. As I wrote in a previous post, I’ve been exploring routes where I can walk naked. At least partially. Getting there requires being dressed, but the more nude walking time I can get, the better. Over the last week I ran into a few people. Three, to be precise, and … Continue reading “How people react…”
- Sunday Noon Nudist, August 28 2022by Paul on 28 August , 2022 at 10:00
Knee deep in the sea. What’s not to like!