On the joy of being clothes free
- There’s normal. And then there’s nudity.by Paul on 20 October , 2021 at 11:09
Or: is the world too sexualised for naturism? Normal The most common state of being. Accepted by the majority. Nudity Considered either weird and not normal, or exciting and something to be secretly enjoyed by (probably) that same majority, these days. Sexual What nudity is associated with, these days. Making people see what naturism actually … Continue reading “There’s normal. And then there’s nudity.”
- Sunday Noon Nudistby Paul on 17 October , 2021 at 10:00
Enjoying the sunset.
- Clothing optional?by Paul on 13 October , 2021 at 11:53
This is probably something people will never agree on. Should clothing optional be a thing? I think that clothing optional is a nice idea but that it will never work to make naturism more accepted. The social pressure, instilled onto almost everyone of us from a very young age, to wear clothes ‘or else’ is … Continue reading “Clothing optional?”
- Sunday Noon Nudistby Paul on 10 October , 2021 at 10:00
So happy together…
- Sunday Noon Nudistby Paul on 3 October , 2021 at 10:00
A snow hike. Amazing! You might like his naked hikes website.
- Flow Fitness Runner walking beltby Paul on 29 September , 2021 at 12:11
Yes, I got me a walking belt. That may sound weird, so here is what I mean: You may wonder why I got this thing when it’s perfectly possible to walk outside. Correct on many levels. However, the nasty season is coming along again (a.k.a. autumn and winter), and then walking outside isn’t always a … Continue reading “Flow Fitness Runner walking belt”
- Sunday Noon Nudistby Paul on 26 September , 2021 at 10:00
- A glorious day in Septemberby Paul on 22 September , 2021 at 08:39
The past Saturday, my girlfriend and I were off to a sauna/wellness complex in the neighbourhood. It’s called “Thermen Berendonck“. We knew the day would be good, but it turned into a glorious day, because the weather was amazingly kind to those who want to relax in the nude. Sunshine and 21C (70F), barely any … Continue reading “A glorious day in September”
- Sunday Noon Naturistby Paul on 19 September , 2021 at 10:00
Found on Tumblrvia Vivre-naturiste.
- Habit is perhaps the problemby Paul on 15 September , 2021 at 11:39
As I write this, I got home from a walk. The sun was out, it was warm. Perfect for a nude walk, but, being in a populated area, that’s not always an option. (Haven’t we all been there…) When I got home, I was close to boiling, and I didn’t know how fast I should … Continue reading “Habit is perhaps the problem”